Monday, June 15, 2009

Airing One's Dirty Laundry

Well, I'm not sure whether there's a metaphor at play here, but I was invited to start a blog by a friend of mine who was thinking about me while she was hanging out the washing.

What to make of that??

Seems everyone's joining social networking pages on the internet and writing blogs these days, so I may as well get in on the act.

Not that I think my life smells any better than yesterday's socks, but here goes nothing...I'm fast approaching 'the big four-oh' but at times still feel like I'm a bundle of teen angst trapped in a middle-aged bod. And what I see in the mirror doesn't match who's looking out from inside.

Does it ever get any easier? Life, I mean.

Does there come a time when decisions just make themselves without a minor dose of anxiety about whether you've made the right choice? Still trying to figure it out here. And here seems as good a place as any to do so.

So look out world, here comes my smalls on the big screen! (Yeah, I know, it all depends on what size monitor you have, but it sounded good at the time)
*chuckles*

Jx
©2009

No comments:

Post a Comment